Re: Moving out

It's quieter and the presence or absence of Twinkies is entirely up to you. ... wait, did Twinkies get discontinued? ... The presence or absence of donuts is entirely up to you. tongue

Self motivation is more important if there's no one else to provide external motivation. ... Which again reminds me that I really need to get that dust-brush out from behind the washing machine sad .
The thing that's bugging me is more due to the age of my house and all the things which can get into the ventilation system, including mosquitos, smoke from people burning brush, smoke from people smoking random things upwind of a weakpoint, cats, and basically anything between smoke and cats in size, which makes it bloody amazing how I only run into non-mosquito bugs once or twice a year. (See, this is why I like spiders.) I should find a way to fix all of this, but, pricing of tools/materials aside, I am both crappy at conscientiousness and a might more cowardly than is desirable. So I just spend half the year bathing in Off and preventing wasps from nesting in inappropriate places.
I'm also not-quite-a-block away from a gas station with a small produce section and a lunch menu, in case I really want fried chicken and trailmix for some reason. So that's kinda nice. Also I need a new knife so I can cut some flippin' vegetables instead of relying on baking / microwavables / toastables / smoothies / actually, maybe I should get something that works on a George Forman that's healthier than quesadillas? I mean, I put spinach and mushrooms in them, but they're still full of cheese and wrapped in flour, which can make just about anything less healthy.

I think I got distracted. Umm, it's kinda like college, but without classes... or opportunities to beat people with swords... or RAs... or anything that has to do with college besides having a place to yourself and any roommates you bring along.