Re: Gmail is really annoying me!

Hi,

I have been using the gmail standard view,hopefully anyway wink for quite a while now, and there is a select button that is indeed able to select all that is all the 50 messages if there are that many in a label.
The button is located right above the refresh button, using nvda and jaws with firefox,no clue about internet explorer,sorry.

Dark, if I understand your issue correctly, you are wanting to move all mails from a particular label/ folder to the inbox,yes?
Here is something that may help, as long as I am indeed using the standard view and not some other view...
I know for a fact that I am not using the basic html layout anyway.
in the search box on the gmail webpage, type is:the exactNameOfTheFolder , and click on search mail button.
Everything included in that label ought to come up in search results, alternatively just navigate to the label/folder whatever you prefer to call it.
Find the select button,press enter on it and at that point nvda should pop up with a menu, arrow up and down and press enter on all.
If there are more than 50 emails/conversations matching the searched Criteria, you should have a select all link after you have successfully clicked on the all option.
After that,move them to inbox,Ok on a dialogue that would probably come up and you should be good.
This is what I do to empty my unread emails that I cant be bothered to read. big_smile
hth
Grryf