New from Nathan Tech: p's and q's

Hello folks,
I bring to you P's and Q's, Nathan tech's take on the classic Noughts and Crosses game you all must have played as young children.
This game comes ready made with a builtin mod creator, to create your own boards, as well as an AI which gets smarter the more you play.
this game is, sadly, only single player, but definitely good fun for those times you get home from the office and think, really, world, just screw you, I'm off to play a relaxing game.
Check it out, and let me know what you think.
http://www.nathantech.net/products/games/p's%20and%20q's/index.php

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : dardar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio Aryo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Giovani via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio Aryo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Rio Aryo via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector