Re: Moving out

hi there, would you folks be so kind as to share with me, how can we cook the basic meals? i  would like to expand my ability's and, I'd love to know how to make things such as pork chops, rice, potatoes. or perhaps, getting that raw pies, which is frozen out of the fridge, how do u cook them. I'd appreciate if you would share your ways of doing things,
with me. often I'd love to slap a peace of stake on the stove. but I'd not know how. would you kindly explain how you do things?   while I am mostly independent, cooking these type of things is something I don't yet know how to do. oh sure I can make basic stuff like mac and cheese. but, I'd love to grab a pie from the fridge and cook it, or perhaps, some
fish fingers. any help would be greatly appreciated. I keep on hearing about the George Forman device, forgive me asking obvious things, but please would you care to explain, regardless of how obvious it sounds. many times, my poor sister works late. and my wish is for me to surprise her some day with a nice dinner. in sted of her having to cook when she gets home. sure she's fully sighted, but I do my bit, and I feel that, if I can learn how to cook, it would be just one more skill to my ever growing arsenal.
vacuuming doing dishes, cleaning kitchen floors counters, bathrooms, showers, and lews is easy for me, and comes standard with what i am able to do, but cooking is a little beyond me,
since she does not wish to show me yet.
my apologies if this is slightly off topic, please let me know if I must make a new topic for this?
i thought this would fit in since, I am alone many times.
and sometimes its not fun to wait long hours fully knowing,  there's meat in the fridge.
if there's any devices I need, I'll go buy them. but dam, sometimes that  chicken peaces seems so nice. and I'd wish I was able to cook them.
I do know Google is my friend, but I need the more
personal touch from folks like your selves. whose in the same position I am.
Any help or advice, will be greatly appreciated.
and again, kindly be as detailed as you can, even if it sounds obvious.
who knows, perhaps i mite get my chicken after all. smile.
things I do have, i phone six S, so reading boxes of things is okay for me. but, that is ware i am stuck.