Re: Where do I find injustice for pc?

Hi.
Well, you should be able to buy it in every games store in your country. The biggest game stores here in my country sell the game also for pc. I don't know if it's a digital download like an online licens or if you get it on a disc though. I'm also not sure on how many game stores there are in your country, but you might search on Google to figure that out.
I could link you to an international website, but it wouldn't help if they won't sell the game in your country.