Re: Who wants me to make roadsplat an open source project?

Yeah, I only sent one invite. I'm not going to send more unless he doesn't change his email for a while.

Now, to get on with roadsplat. Can you guys provide more cars? It's well easy to go over level 10 on this game, and we need more cars. Especially fast ones. There are people who stay alive too long. We need fast cars.
If anyone can provide cars, please send me email so I can invite them. I'll make a folder  called car soudns where people can put their car sounds.

Thanks Oriol

  • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ogomez92
  • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Guitarman
  • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Gaita 2014 Asturiana
  • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Gaita 2014 Asturiana
  • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Gaita 2014 Asturiana
  • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: severestormsteve1
  • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Andy93
  • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Andy93
  • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Gaita 2014 Asturiana
  • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: SLJ
  • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ogomez92
  • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: angarag
  • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ogomez92
  • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: sswwaaiikkee
  • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: seal
  • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: KenWDowney
  • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: KenWDowney
  • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: KenWDowney
  • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: sorressean
  • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: daniel
  • Re:... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: ogomez92