Re: Opinions on The Gate

I didn't noticed panning issues myself in the gate Jayde, though I did notice you needed to be very precise in terms of running under those rocks because your movement speed is comparatively slow relative to the games' scrolling and the movement of enemies, especially as compared to something like superliam, where even though obstacles like the lasers weren't any slower than the rocks in the gate, you moved relatively faster.

One thing I  did admire in the gate was how much easier even a small amount of  practice made the game. My first go through the grey lady was near impossible and I only got her after many tries, this time when I downloded the demo I defeated her on my third attempt on easy, ditto with those devil spiders.

while I do still tend to think things like stunlock devil spiders, instant kill ghosts and the obsurdly short attack range with your knife are somewhat unfair, I probably will give the game a try regardless.

Btw, I still need to finish paladin, and manamon come to that, with paladin I lost my first save at one stage which is a shame as I was on the heaven towers, while  I tend to get mildly put off by the grind grind grind even when using your walkthru, that and the fact that the multiplayer you need to complete the manepedia or even just evolve your manamon is so bloody broken you need to be a tech genius to get it to work.