Re: Act fast! I'm putting up a temp link for the sonniss 2015 Audio Bundle

Thanks to NiklasMCHD from post 11, I now have the ability to host the entire archive at once for free and with no download limits! Sorry to screw over those who already downloaded the first part, but this is much easier for most people anyway.
If your curious about the service I'm using to do it with, than you can check it out right here.
I lay out the pros and cons as compared to other cloud services, and give my referral link which will allow you to get an extra gig of space for free if you choose to sign up.

Here is the link to the entire Sonniss 2015 audio bundle, which will stay up until I need the space for something else, but I'll keep it their for at least a week either way.
https://cp.sync.com/dl/f871e4480#2segxy … h-9tk74t82
Please enjoy... and share if you can. :-)

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : revan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector