Re: Introducing a new blog! Read the post for more information.

right. I would have to agree with post 8. What I do is to press the apps key or shift f10 on the link I am not sure about, and then copy its location and read the clipboard content with NVDA. It comes in really handy . And if you are too lazy to be cautious in that manner, then by all means install uBlock Origin and activate all of its filters. At least it will save you from a lot of trouble and its constantly updated. If the link is a shortened link you can always use things like www.unshorten.it to know where they go
you are so so so very much welcome