Re: The killer(New first person shooter)

ivan_soto wrote:

@slj so you're saying that I have to talk good about every developer, and since we're devs we don't have a right to post our own oppinions about games they make? I love redspot, best game ver made! STW...its this cool realistic game? Oh man, I love AAC, its the best game ver!

I'm not trying to tell you what to do and what not to do. I'm just trying to help, but keep failing.
Yes, of course you have the right to tell what you think about other games and other developers as well. But telling all that in your own topic about your own game just gives a wrong impression. Especially when knowing you haven't made the game on your own. I'm sorry if you don't get my point, and feel free to totally disagree. I don't mind. Well, I better shut up... smile
Have an awesome day.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : connor142 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : DarfVader via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector