Re: How to get rid of AVG free Edition?

This is why I'm going to be very happy once the Spring Creator's Update comes out. We'll be able to use Narrator in safe mode, no playing with the registry required. I can only assume that sound in safe mode will be activated for everything then, because surely it can't be limited to just Narrator. That wouldn't make any sense. I'm actually impressed that Microsoft made this a feature so soon.

For now though, you can grab the registry files here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6q9uld7b4ud3o … e.zip?dl=1