Some exciting programs for lovers of fan fiction.

Hello.

I've been talking to and helping a guy called frederik create some programs.

The first one I'd like to bring your attention to is a fan fiction downloader. I always wanted a fan fiction downloader that could download authors stories just by putting their URL into it and pressing enter and that is what I have for you to download.

This program is a dos stile program so it runs in a command line window.

All you need to do is put the fanfiction.net URL into the program and press enter. The program will create a folder where you've stored the program. For example, if my author name is brad and i've stored the program in my downloads folder, the brad folder with all brads stories in it will appear there. All the stories are in plain text.

Here's the dropbox link. https://www.dropbox.com/s/aui7f8xzymfs0 … 1.exe?dl=1

The second program is a bit of an odd one, it's a quote replacer. have you ever been reading a story and you hear 'hello' instead of "hello?" Well this program fixes that. Put it in the directory where the stories are located and all the apostrafies will turn into quotes. Don't worry, words like don't, isn't, can't and won't, will remain the same.

Here's the link. https://www.dropbox.com/s/3fhltkuwfsb92 … n.exe?dl=1