Re: the Wastes update pack

@Defender:
This isn't a code update to the wastes, so any crash bugs in the game are there to stay. All I'm really doing under the hood is text processing.

There are two primary reasons for my recommending you not use Mush-z. Firstly, is that the development team is making a dedicated effort to ensure that mush-z is only used for Alter Aeon, and its rude of me to work against them.
Secondly, is that as I said, mush-z is configured to work with Alter Aeon, and not other worlds. A stock copy of Mush-z will cause a fair bit of user frustration if you try to add my pack to it (I know this from experience setting the pack up for a tester). The two can be meshed, but only fairly advanced MushClient/computer users should be attempting it. If this is something you want to do, drop me a line through my contact page and I can help you set it up on an individual basis (damage to your copy of mush-z, including a possible need to reinstall since I'm not familiar with the most recent iterations, is hereby disclaimed).