Re: super liam 2 being developed!

Actually something that bothered me about Super Liam that would be nice if it were fixed in the second game. Was the whole saving a game thing. You'd hit start game by mistake and it wipe your game, no warning just splat gone. I don't mind having just 1 slot to save, but it should give you a warning you are about to write over your game. Alion Outback does that to and Monkey Bissness its such a pain.