Re: Thinking on switching from iOS to android

When is that supposed to happen... and how are you able to get the android p preview on a samsung device just yet?

For the rest, people have already laid the opinions on the table... but as a user of Apple products for five years before switching to Android last summer, anyone who says that Android is way behind Apple for accessibility is not up to date, or hasn't played with a *current* android device for a long enough period of time. Talkback and voice Assistant is in some circumstances actually more responsive than voiceover, depending on your device. Most people who are spouting negative opinions here seem to have an ingrained desire to see Android work just the same way as IOS, and I don't think that's fair... that would be like jumping from Windows to MAC OSX and complaining the lattor is clunky, or the other way around. Ironcross already said it... I would love to bang the heads of anyone expecting Android to work identically to IOS, or who are lacking current information about Android / its accessibility to together. I am not a fanboy of either camp, simply looking for the most practcal and open solution for me to do what I want with my phone... and Android allows me to do that. The fact that you can seamlessly transfer settings and data between phones of even different makers is also a huge plus. But I digress... for all those thinking about switching, make your own informed decision... and don't expect the experience to be the same, else you will be sorely disappointed. Go into it objectively, and you can then decide perhaps a bit more fairly and may even be surprised as to what you decide. But if you want a similar experience... go with a Samsung device running Android Orio and Voice Assistant.