Re: Alter Aeon New Areas and Anniversary Event

This will be fun ...
Can't wait to get on. Hmm I wonder if my level 28 mage can do it.
Oh and the new ash mountain areas are quite insane. The random leaps from those snowborn elves are annoying, especially if you're bringing people with less hp. They also kill ghouls quite nicely I'll have to say ...