Xbox One. What are the countries that the narrator is available.

Hello.

for those who are using the Xbox One.
    someone can imformar me about the following:

What are the countries that the narrator is available.
I'm from portugal and I would like to know if the Xbox One brings support for the narrator in portugal or brazil.
I tried to find this info on microsoft accessibility site, but without success.
in the past these 2 countries were out the list ...
but now I don't know if more countries have been added.
Please any of you can give me an updated list of supported countries with narrator on Xbox One?

thank you!
cheers.