treasure hunt will not run, windows 7

Hey all,
I am trying to get treasure hunt to run on my windows 7 machine and when I press enter to play the game I get the following error.  "This sound is not valid to run in a 3 D positional buffer," or some message very similar.  How do I fix this?

  • [Audiogames... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Nikos
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Socheat
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Nikos
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Socheat
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Jason SW
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Nikos
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Adel
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Nikos
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Jason SW
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: Nikos
    • Re: [A... AudioGames.net Forum — General Game Discussion: staindaddict