Re: Pokémon Crystal Access

Hi,
@Jeffb, let me see if I can help you out with some of your questions.
The pc works a little wierdly but doable if you pay atention.
All the names of the pokemon in your box or the party are read out every time you move your curser,however the one that is repeated twice once in the order of all the pokemons in the party or box and again at last. that is the one you have selected, and if you press z, depending on where you are,that is the deposit screen or the widdraw screen, you can press z and deposit and remove them or release of course.

As to backpack not listing all items, the backpack is divided into compartments that is potions and other elments healing medisons in 1, the pokeball and and such in another and so,so perhaps that is where you should be looking.
You can cycle through the different compartments by using your left and right arrow keys,and can move through the items present in each compartment with the up and down arrow keys.

I am afraid I couldnt really help you out with the cheatcodes if there are any,as I have not used any, not in pokemon games,anyway.

I have started playing through pokemon using these scripts again,  this time the crystal aniversiry though, the stupid game stutters or hangs on me quite often. I have gone through the first gym twice now due to the game hanging up and reverting my saves back to a very old save,as backwards as when I get my first starter. although I am not sure whether its just me, so your experience maybe different than mine.
Grryf.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : pates via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : grryfindore via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Jeffb via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dekyo-NEC2608 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : niall via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dekyo-NEC2608 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Dekyo-NEC2608 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : mata via Audiogames-reflector