I've found a few accessible bargains on steam

Hi,
Before I start, I'd quickly like to say what a bargain is for those who don't know. Basically, I odn't know if it's used in the US a lot, but in the UK if you say "oh this is a bargain" then it means it's usually very cheap.
Well, if you are a mainstream gamer on the pc, I'd seriously recommend getting a steam account especially if you can get used to the interface.
I've picked up a few bargains, a couple of these are still going on but most of them are done. These include:
Sacred Citadel was on sale for around £5 for both the game and dlc at one stage.
All the old you don't know jack games accept volume 5, for around £10 to £15, for the entire pack. That's around 9 different games. I think this is still available.
Resident evil 6 single player for £4 during Capcom's 30th anniversary event, now that is crazy. I'd like to see Amazon beat that.
Space channel 5 for £5. This is my most recent purchase. It's only part 2 because they never released part 1 for pc, but it's the better version of the two in my opinion.
Add to that the fact that you've got humble bundle, which links up to steam and offers pay what you want for new items each week, and it's crazy. I didn't get this one, but they had batman arkham city and arkham assylum, and you paid $6 for the hole lot, which is around £3.