Re: vandettacrime a new browser based game by nonvisiongames

Hi all,

This message is to tell you what the results were from our pol, the pol where we asked how long the upcoming rounds should last.

The results were:

4 months, 29% of the votes
5 months, 0% of the votes
6 months, 29% of the votes
longer, 43% of the votes

Therefore, a second pol is opened, cast your vote, and help us decide on the length on the upcoming rounds.

These lengths can change after a few rounds, who knows, but be sure, we will stick by the result as much as we can.

Happy voting.

Greetz pelantas