Re: Getting SFV on PC or PS4?

dan_c wrote:

I find blazbleu for example insanely hard to get into for that reason.  I'm considering getting 4 and 5, but I'll start with 5 as it looks to be more beginner friendly.

Same here.  Most people I know who play Street fighter say that five is much easier than four. As for  Blazblu, I couldn’t seem to get the hang of it at all.   Not sure if it’s the fact that I haven’t really put any time into the game (have just tried it one or two times on a friends console), or that the  Game just doesn’t have as good audio   feedback as something like Street fighter.

  After double-checking  the specs for Street fighter five, I’m not sure how well my (non-gaming) PC will handle it. Even if I can run the game, I’m not sure if I would be able to have a screen reader/OCR program running in the background  at the same time. However, I could be wrong. Guessing that no one here on the forums has a special-build gaming computer.