Re: Bye, bye, Alexa

If the card reader does indeed let you get the standard numeric info from the card which you can then type in to any old form anywhere, I could see an advantage in the system, since manifestly I'd rather not be asking   my bank or someone else to read my card numbers  I don't have to, then again since I've memorised my current card number and it doesn't expire until 2021 it won't be an issue for me for a while, and by the time it is it is entirely possible that either  pay or some other more universal recognition  will be usable more generally, either that or we'll all have some sort of usb card reader anyway.

I've not actually looked into the amazon return policy yet with chrome, hopefully I won't need to for a while, though I will say at least as far as amazon goes  customer service tend to be rather good, one reason I was able to setup an amazon account even though Ie wouldn't work with the thing, so it is entirely possible if I have to return something I might just phone instead, and of course I do wonder if  will be given the ability to handle returns in the future as well.