Here is a emulator that works on xBox.

Have you ever wanted to play your favorite classic video games on your xBox?
Will now you can if you follow the steps below.
It is free and easy to do.

You will need to access one drive through the PC or Mac.
On PC go to user/ whatever your name/one drive.
On Mac download one drive from the app store.
Once downloaded you can access one drive through the extra menu.
Once you have enter one drive log in with your Microsoft account that you use for your xBox.
After you are in the one drive create a folder call Roms.

Go to romhustler.net for your game or google the game you are looking for.
Once you have downloaded the game then take the version of the game you want and place it into the Roms folder in one drive.

When downloading a game you may notice that there are different versions of the game.
The one you want is the one that says u.and the extention.
Some games will say uV number.number.then the extantion.

Now go to yor xBox and open the web browser.
Go to nesbox.com
If you go to nesbox.com it will tell you what extantions can be play with this emulator.
You will need sighted assistant or a app like be my eyes to get into the game.

I have been using this emulator for the last few days and I really enjoy it.