Re: Fortnite

a few points i'd like to bring up:
@15 / 16, blind people can and do play fps games. I myself have played blackops online, and while I only got 5 kills, that's 5 more than anyone expected me to. The problem with these games (fortnite included) is the speed. In fortnite, people get killed really, really quickly. Its like boom boom boom 5 or 10 guys down. Blind people would get whipped really quickly. I still kinda wanna try it out though. in fortnite, players camp out, and the game moves quite fast anyway. If a player's up on a sniper tower, they have the advantage of being silent. The blind player would get sniped pretty quick before even knowing anybody was there, and most of the time, the sniper isn't even near you, but far across the map. That's why I stopped playing quake. I do think though that if quake was modded to work for blind people then if fortnite is moddable the same thing might be possible and even better than quake as quake was years ago.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : gamedude via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : BlindJedi via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : cj89 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : ZK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : magurp244 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cody_91 via Audiogames-reflector