Re: Bookworms: what are you reading/listening to now?

let me also post my recently-read boks here:
I've recently completed the first 3 books of the Sigma Force series. It's basically about an organization that tries to bring groups of terrorists to justice. The thing is that this series is centered around mythical events or objects. for example in the third book you have a terrorist group which tries to recreate an experiment done by hitler and they want to create some kind of super soldier.
I like this series because it is very well written and has good characters.