Re: does anybody who still in school feel that he loves his teacher?

That is not the same thing at all. Obtaining permission would involve asking her if it would be all right to use her voice in this way. I don't know how the laws differ in other countries, but here in the US at least, it's illegal to record a person without their knowledge or consent.
I was going to keep quiet on this topic, but I have personal reasons why something like that makes my skin crawl. I won't go into details, but the most rudimentary way I can explain it is that it involves a person I knew who manipulated me into making recordings for his pleasure. Thousands of them, in fact. And to me, placing these recordings on a public forum, whether someone has permission to do so or not, is wrong. I wouldn't mind so much if it was going on between the users in question in private. It upsets me, and I realize that I'm just one person, but I hope that a moderator might step in and offer an opinion about this.
Sorry to derail an otherwise interesti ng discussion. I think it's perfectly acceptable to talk about having crushes on teachers. it's a common phenomenon, really. There are a lot of people who experience it.