Re: Crazy Party: mini-games and card battle! (beta58)

I didn't say to run anything, I just suggested 7zip as a better way of unzipping the contents of a zip archive than windows default, since you should always extract all the files from inside a zip archive before trying to run them since they were compressed to put them in the archive and need to be uncompressed in order to run propperly.

7zip won't help you with crazy party specifically though. Since I believe microsoft security is the problem, you will need to make a  an exception and extract the crazy party archive there. You should also make whatever folder you've currently got crazy party installed in an exception too just to be sure windows security doesn't munch up your game files.

As to how to make folders exceptions, in windows defender you go to the button that says "Anti virus, then to "settings" then to "exceptions" and select "folder"  from the dropdown that asks if you want to make a file or folder an exception.

I'm not sure if this is the same on windows 7 with MS security essentials, but it shouldn't be too difficult.

hth.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : crashmaster via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : enes via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Imaginatrix via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Draq via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : josephweakland via Audiogames-reflector