Re: Accessible realities looking for alpha testers

@ianhamilton_ don't worry i'm not mixing you up with anyone. i just want to have your contact details because it'll be great if we work as a group if something comes up, I could ask you advice and we can collaborate and all. afterall we're looking for the same thing, video game accessibility, and  it's best to join efforts to make it happen.

@AccessibleRealities
i've got a question.
Can your accessibility software library be included in a big game that is already in development? what i'm saying is, is it possible to  put this in a game without the need of  rewriting the game or anything like that? sorry this  is a noob question but i'm not very technical with this stuff.
I happen to know a fps game in development with unreal engine 4. it is in alpha status but it has thousands of players. But because of how the game is (which i'll describe later), It's possible that the devs  would  help us, but them helping must not cause any trouble for the gamers that are already playing the game.