Re: Echoes from Levia: Soulbound is getting near!

Okay so first of all, thank you William for doing that demo.
you did an absolutely amazing job.
Second yeah, the combat is a bit disappointing.
it is very reminiscent of a blind legend. Almost eerily so. lol
Besides that though, I absolutely love the game, or what I've heard of it at least. I love all the little cut scenes, the character development, it's amazing!!! yeah, some, of the voice acting could be a bit better, but over all very nicely done. Also, is there a feature in the game, to turn the music down? usually when I play the game, I like having the music in the background yes, but I'm so much more focused on the ambient noises, so just thought that might be a good feature to add, if hasn't been already.
All in all though, I absolutely love the game. Especially the cut scenes. They're what keep me engaged, what makes me feel involved. So keep up the good work.
Thanks again William, for doing the demo.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Sean-Terry01 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flame_elchemist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : toto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Cloverbit via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : SilverMoon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : vaibhavbhandari via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : wlomas via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : sito via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Nick via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector