Re: Monthly chat April 2018

@orko sorry to hear about the embarrassing medical issues and tention, hope everything works out.

~Master chief, Sanderson's stuff is generally very good. My lady and I are still finishing off oathbringer (we've got about twelve hours to go after being up all night last night. I'm not one of these people who thinks Sanderson is god and everything he's written is automatically awesome because he's written it, but stormlight is definitely his best series imho, though my God I thought it couldn't get any grimmer and now oathbringer is going positively martinesque big_smile.

I've heard good things about the lightbringer books (are those the brent weeks ones?), albeit I'll probably give fantasy a rest after finishing this one, not to mention The Stand.
Speaking of which my review of the third jack vance Cadwal chronicles novel is up you can read it here needless to say I did not! like the way the series ended, a really terrible, terrible way to finish a trilogy, but I'll not repeat what I said in the review.

unfortunately I've stupid amounts of work to do for the epilogue of my thesis at the moment so things aren't very fun, other than aforesaid sanderson stuffage and a rather nice harp concert coming up next week, one reason I'm still not majorly doing any serious games related stuff other than the odd quick blast at the likes of crazy party or huboodle.