Re: I Have a Couple Windows Ten Problems

Hello,
Just out of curiosity, is your machine an HP computer?
I have a similar problem with my laptop; the computer charges up to a certain percentage and then just stops charging, followed by intervals of charging and not charging messages, which lead the computer to take several hours to charge the battery even a single percent. If I unplug the AC adaptor, the computer will stay on for some 15 to 20 minutes and then shut down itself without any warning, even though the battery is already charged at more than 60%.
The scenario here, as far as I can presume is that there is a drop in the voltage level of the battery which brings its incapability to supply the battery with the necessary power.
I'm not sure whether you're facing this kind of issue; however, it might be worth checking the state of your battery with the built-in tools of Windows. Another thing you might check is the activity of the processor upon the event of shutting down. If there is any process which takes up a lot of power, it could lead the computer to unexpectedly shut down as a result of the rapid drainage of the battery.
As for Windows mail, I've never used it and will probably never do as all the universal apps just don't do the job for me. I use Thunderbird; I'm highly satisfied with it.