Re: Luna Stories Development Release A 3d Binaural Audio Horror Game 0.1.3

ironcross32
Yeah that makes sense i can imagine how that would be pretty annoying.
I have now implented full keyboard support for mouse movement.
However i would like to know something.
Because i use Jaws myself.
Would the INS , HOM , DEL , Page Up, Page Down key give issues with the screenreader you use when pressing those keys in game?
Because those keys seem most comfartable for rotating left right up and down and left and right clicking.
Since they are close together and in a nice position.
Please let me know.

SLJ
Thank you for the interest.
So your question would be a very very long reply.
But i will have to cut it short.
The documentation will include full support from installing the development enviroment.
Upto opening it, and making new classes.

But also the engine is programmed in a way.
That you can simply add new models, sounds , actions etc etc by using the Data folder in the game.
And adding on top of that i am working on a World Editor for the Engine.
So you can simply use a interface and add models add sounds to those models, triggers, maps and so on.
I hope this clarifies it a bit, if not let me know.
Just know that the question is a very broad reply.

Regards,
XSense