Re: My Google Home Max adventures

As far as I know Google Assistant supports all their games. There is a limitation to this for the home. For example I can only play the Emoji movie game on my phone with the Google Assistant app. Google Home will not read out the emoji’s and says I need to connect to a screen. This is the same for Hang Man as well. So if you want all of the games you might be better off just downloading the free app. I have seen a few more games come to google so they have a good amount. Strangest Day, Jungle Adventure, Bell’s Talking Castle, HP Trivia, Sorting Hat, HP Jokes, A riddle game, and more. Check here to see what's new.

https://assistant.google.com/explore/g/5?hl=en