Re: Spam private messages

Moderation!

Firstly I'll move this topic to site and forum feedback as its about the site.

Secondly about private messages. Yes,unfortunately at the moment the private messaging function is open to restricted users who haven't been approved, so yes, spambots can send pms to users.

The best thing to do is tell myself or the other mods, letting us know the username of the offender, say by sending us a pm or email and we can see about getting them banned.

I will mention this to Richard and Sander, our actual webmasters and see if we can get some forum updates sorted, but in the mean time, just let myself or the other mods know where to throw the ban hammer and we'll be glad to give potential spambots the boot as per usual.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Socheat via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Munawar via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Orko via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Adel via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : turtlepower17 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : x0 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : mahdi-abedi via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector