Using Eclipse on a Mac or a ⠠⠠⠏⠉

Hello. I've started taking a computer Science course in my high school, and we are learning Java using an IDE. The IDE they are using is Eclipse which is somewhat accessible on the Mac, but not the most user friendly program. Would using NVDA or Jaws on Windows work better with Eclipse, or should I stick to what I already have on a Mac? Just to let you guys know, I'm not much of a PC user, as i have been using my Mac for a while, but I can probably learn all the shortcuts. Your ⠓⠑⠇⠏ is much appreciated.