Re: Very disturbing remark by a moderator

The remark happened on the BSG Blog yes. There is not a list of comment rules. Everything I am involved with follows the common sense rule. Don't be racist or something similar, and Offense is taken not given. This is simply so someone can call me or other contributors all the dirty names they want and tell us how terrible our posts are, all feedback is welcome. I am against limiting language just for that reason. I'm just posting this in case someone was wondering.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Smoke-J via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cartertemm via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : SirBadger via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : quanin via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector