Re: Welcoming a new member to the mod staff!

Yeah, you've got a good point, I can't know exactly what Dark was thinking, it's what I feel I'd have done in his place if I felt overwhelmed and was on my own trying to keep a site together and not deal with the overload of stress, but I'm not him so it's not really fare to reflect my own concepts of normal onto him.
Either way, the way you dealt with my (admittedly careful) challenge kinda allays many of my fears. It's not what I set out to do, but their it is anyway LOL.
That said, you can rest assured that I'm not one of the people spouting off about calculated character assassinations and power plays and impulsive  crap like that at least... big_smile