Re: My problem in C

So, I have these four outputs which I need to have:

Pattern 6:
1 2 3 4 5
1 2 3 4 -
1 2 3 - -
1 2 - - -
1 - - - -

Pattern 7:
1 ----
1 2 ---
1 2 3 --
1 2 3 4 -
1 2 3 4 5

Pattern 8:
1 2 3 4 5
- 1 2 3 4
- - 1 2 3
- - - 1 2
- - - - 1

Pattern 9:
1 2 3 4 5 5 4 3 2 1
1 2 3 4 - - 4 3 2 1
1 2 3 - - - - 3 2 1
1 2 - - - - - - 2 1
1 - - - - - - - - 1

I did solved the first one like this, (Pattern 6):

for(i=1;i<=5;i++)
{
    for(j=1;j<=n-i+1;j++)
{
printf("%d",j);
}
for(j=1;j<i;j++)
{
printf("-");
}
printf("\n");
}

But how can I solve the remaining three?

Note: the outer loop, while it is stated i<=5, but in actuality, it is supposed to be i<=n. sorry if you get confused by that.