Re: Accessible radios?

Hello all. I miss this topic. So it has been 3 or 4 years since my last post in this topic but ccrane is the way to go. Same with Sangean. I'll admit, I'm more into radios than your average person. LOL I have been known to drop $100 on a radio and did not think twice. My recent toy is the sangean hdr14. It is an AM/FM radio that can get HD. It is accessible enough. As long as you don't need clocks or alarms. You can tune stations and save them as presets with no problem.  It also has a speaker and better reception than a pocket radio should have. smile So if any of you are a radio nerd like myself then this is worth a look.