Re: considering changes for the forum

well, the system that has been mentioned also gets a vote from me. I would probably add a bit more features to the report link in a poll style, just like every big company does, I think it does facilitate the work for the system in question. The more votes a post gets to say, to be an insult, the more it counts towards a warning being accepted or whatever... I think a community should also help to moderate itself somewhat
And yes, only one account per IP address, and longevity will allow those users to weigh in their votes or do certain tasks, including reporting. Maybe the karma system can actually count towards that as well.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : flackers via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : elliot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : elliot via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector