Re: Important announcement, Dark no longer head administrator

About the exclusive games, I enjoyed looking at a lot of those games, and there are a couple I get a lot of enjoyment from today, so it would be ashame just to forget them. I don't think the links in the exclusive room are up anymore but I could be wrong, I haven't searched it exhaustively. I'd say get permanent hosting for as many games as possible for historical preservation, preferably on agarchive.net, and be done with it. I have some of the old games lying around so could help provide copies to people who can host, but that's for another day and another thread.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : robomastr42 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : RTT entertainment via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : robomastr42 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : musicalman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : BryanP via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : cw via Audiogames-reflector