Re: to wear or not to wear an apple watch, that is the question

I like the Apple Watch a lot. In fact, I just bought my series 4 Watch about half an hour ago, heh. I got the first generation watch a few months after it came out, and I've enjoyed using it. It makes checking notifications so convenient, and there are lots of accessible apps for it. You can also control playback on your phone from your watch if you have your phone in your pocket, and a lot of other cool stuff.