Help with wine on debbian

Hey all.
So, i have a sort of a problem. Basically, whenever i log out of ssh, whatever i'm running just dies. Let's say, for example, i wanted to host an rtr server. i copy all the server files to the vps, that's all good, i go to run the server in wine, k, we're cool. then, i go to log out of terminal, and bam, it dies. this is a pretty huge issue for me because i can't keep my comp active 24 / 7 to host stuff. Any help  would be greatly apreetiated.