To Hadi.GSF...

Hi Hadi,

Tried PMing you but there's so much spam coming into PMs lately that not sure if you'll get it.

But, was curious if you still Flightsim, and can I have your Multi Crew Experience scripts to program the aircraft FMC?

I just got the Aerosoft CRJ, and am eager to try out your method. SimBrief has a utility that can automatically load flightplans into any aircraft, which will do the route, butthere's still the issue of programming the dep/arr runways, possibly more I'm not sure.

Thanks.