Re: I believe this is goodbye, for good

No one is going to edit this message. If they try, they will have me, among others, to answer to.

It was Nocturnis's post which brought something to my attention and caused me to re-examine something I thought I could trust outright. More accurately, it was a follow-up on the mod list to his post, which he made there first. I knew most of the rest, but not quite all.

I have always respected Nocturnis even when I have not entirely agreed with his stances, and I am sorry to see him go. He was, in fact, one of the people I was most excited to work with.