advice needed. No snide comments please

Guys, I have a problem. Those who don't like me, stop reading here because I need useful advice. Those who do know me and like me know I'm not into men at all. There is a woman out there that I would do anything for. I care about her, but I don't know if I should tell her. I want to, but I also don't want to lose her for good. What can I do? Constructive comments only please. I'm looking for actual help and I'm only posting here because other social media hasn't helped.