Re: Should Jade be a moderator?

Hi all.
  I’m tagging in.   A heads up apology for any errors in this, I’m limited to phone typing which is rather inconvenient.
I’m going to be very honest here, so bear with me.  First off let me say, that I really look forward to working with you in the mod team,  as I haven’t had a chance to say that.  I truly don’t envy the time you joined though, I for one   found out lots of information  that was honestly quite shocking.  Don’t worry, no one is going to be given a warning for replying to a topic.  If we did that then I should get one for being disorganised this weekend.  Actually, that might be a good idea! Can I worn myself?  Now I’m interested to find out. smile
Now Jayde  has been thrusted into this  headfirst,   yes he  may have acted a bit too strong at times, but this is honestly a very stressful situation so I don’t blame him.    In fact this post has taken me several minutes to write, because I     didn’t want to send a mixed message. We have been hit with a lot  the past couple of weeks,  but after the shot and incredulity settled down,  i’m determined to do everything I can to work with this team and make this place the best it  Can be.  And I can already tell that the team is better for having Jayde  in it,  he looks to be a fantastic listener and it’s already coming up with ideas, which is what you want in a  team member.  Look, I know I haven’t used my moderation hat much, but that’s because I don’t feel the need unless something really  warrants it.  This place simply has to be welcoming, and to nurture conversations.   I know this will sound super generic, but if there is anything at all   you want to talk about,  send me or  the other mods a message.  Eye for  one might not always have an answer, but I will do the utmost   to make sure you get one.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : shotgunshell via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : darren via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : defender via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : JaceK via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jaseoffire via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Liam via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : braille0109 via Audiogames-reflector