Re: getting the new siri voices for voice over.

Hi.

Sorry for bringing this back but I have a question.
When I followed Pitermach's guide, I got the uncompacted female siri voice.
Where is the full female voice stored and do I just copy that folder to the same place mentioned in the guide and rename it en-US?
I guess I should also ask, is this legal?
I've been pondering jailbreaking and have done it although just to get better voices as the default ones are terrible and I don't understand why Apple can't do what they do in OS X.