Re: for those interested in a gaming service, read on

I love this idea. though I think he should do a couple of things.
1. Charge what he's actually worth. 5 hours for 12 bucks works out to about $2.40 an hour. As a gamer, I'd pay way more than $2.40 to have a co-pilot guide me through a game I wanted to enjoy. If this were me I'd be charging 5 and hour, but I'd make block discounts.
2. Work on getting some sort of web presence together.
3. Attempt to diversify to other platforms.

There is absolutely a market for this, and for those who think they're gonna use Be My Eyes or Aira to do this they are fooling themselves.

I had to search to find this, but I'm very glad I came across it. Hats off to your friend. It's a brilliant idea.